- Why has my account been suspended?
- Why can't I post a comment?
- Why did I receive an email about one of my comments?
- What if my comment is flagged?
- How do I volunteer at Illinois Legal Aid Online?
- Why donate to Illinois Legal Aid Online?
- How do I donate to Illinois Legal Aid Online?
- How does the information on this website get updated?
- Who writes the information on this website?
- Who maintains this website?
Using Get Legal Help
- Can I save my free legal help application and finish it later?
- What options do I have if I don't qualify for free legal help?
- What information do I need to apply for free legal help?
- Why don't I qualify for free legal help?
- How much time will it take me to apply for free legal help?
- What does it mean to apply for free legal help?
- What happens if I click on Get Legal Help?
- How do referrals from Get Legal Help work?
Calendar of Events
- How do I change my event registration?
- How do I register for events?
- Why are some events missing a Register button?
Using legal forms and documents
- Can I share a form via email?
- Can I file forms online?
- Can I print forms?
- Can I download forms?
- Can I email a webpage to myself or someone else?
- Can I save or bookmark a form for later?
- How do I change the language that the website is displayed in?
- How do I find information about my problem?
- Can I bookmark pages?
- Can I print articles or other website pages?
Updating legal content
- When will my content edits be live on the website?
- How will I know if my content edits have been accepted?
- Will someone follow up with me after I submit my content edits?
- Will someone review the content edits that I make?
- What should I do if I don't have time to edit content, but I want to make a suggestion?
- When do I update the revision date?
- Why isn't my content being saved? I get an error message.
- Can I start editing a piece of content and save it to come back to later?
- What should I write in the work log when editing content?
- Can I edit content in a Word or Google document and then copy and paste it into the text box?
- How do I use the text box to edit content?
- Is there a style guide for editing content?
- How do I know which type of content block to use when editing content?
- Can I delete inaccurate content?
- Can I edit any piece of content on the website?
- How do I edit content?
- Who can edit content?
Connecting to social media
- Can I use one of my social media accounts to become a member of Illinois Legal Aid Online?
- Can I link my account to my social media accounts?
- How do I share something from the website on social media?
Managing an account
- What should I do if I have a problem with my account?
- How do I change my password?
- Who can see my account?
- How do I log out of my account?
- Can I delete my account?
- Can I add a picture to my account?
- How do I log in to my account?
- How do I change the language settings for my account?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- How do I change my account information?
- How do I change the email address linked to my account?
- Can I edit or delete my comments?
- Who can see my comments?
- How do I rate pages?
- How do I comment on pages?
- Do I have to have an account to post comments?
- What should I do if I find a mistake on a page?
- What happens if I fill out a Contact Us form?
- What should I do if I have a technical problem on the website?
- What should I do if another member’s comment is inappropriate or spam?
- Can I report another member of Illinois Legal Aid Online?