Site FAQs

Site FAQs

What should I do if I have a problem with my account?

If you have a problem with your account, please let us know by clicking Contact Us at the bottom right of any Illinois Legal Aid Online page.

  1. Click Request type.
  2. Select I have a question about my account.
  3. Enter a Title
  4. In the Description, briefly describe the problem that you're having with your account.
  5. Enter your Email.
  6. Click Save.


Contact Us Link
The contact us link is not working. Thank you.