- Domestic Violence Legal Clinic
General Job Function: DVLC is hiring an entry level Development Coordinator to support and grow DVLC’s fundraising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist with the creation and implementation of the Development Plan that incorporates a range of strategies including an annual appeal, outreach to major donors, grants, corporate and individual appeals, social media and special events.
2. Support the Young Professionals Board, Resource Development Advisory Council, and Fundraiser Committees. Support event planning, including establishing and adhering to event budget, assisting with event preparation, and attending events.
3. Assist with the production and implementation of appeal campaigns, including Giving Tuesday and End of Year Appeal, and other fundraising communications and strategies.
4. Coordinate affiliate social media outputs including event outreach and visibility strategy. Assist in managing DVLC website.
5. Maintain grant calendar and assist in grant research, tracking and submissions.
6. Record donations on an ongoing basis in the donor database, and generate acknowledgments and thank you letters. Design and run reports and assist with database maintenance.
7. Track and compile narrative and photographic records of DVLC’s work and events, assist with production of Annual Report.
8. Perform data entry for client intakes, update client files and case outcomes, prepare internal and external statistical reports.
9. Prepare volunteer folders, manuals, and track hours and case outcomes.
10. Prepare training documents and CLE certificates.
11. Perform administrative duties as needed including filing, copying, sorting, mailing, etc.
12. Other duties as required.
- Passion for DVLC’s mission
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum one year of development experience
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong self-motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer and office skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Word and Excel
- Facility with social media